Welcome to this blog at WordPress.com.
February 7, 2011
Work with teens? Join the conversation.
About Ruth Schapira
As a Jewish educator, I hope to broaden opportunities for learning and offer new ideas. If my posts inspire you to hold conversations and motivate change within the Jewish community, that would make me very happy. I'm interested in making a difference. View all posts by Ruth Schapira
This entry was posted on Monday, February 7th, 2011 at 10:13 PM and posted in Education. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Posts That Might Interest You
- I needed to make the first move
- How to create a meaningful Jewish community online
- The True Jewish Meaning of Love
- Elul: The vanity of individualism
- The Secret Hebrew Meaning of Gratitude
- Are you afraid that Klal Yisrael will disappear?
- Questioning the boon of Zoom Judaism
- What is a mitzvah, really?
Join the Conversation!My Tweets
Check out my other blog: Double Take